Saturday, 16 February 2008

Imbibe Magazine Article on Absinthe

Imbibe is a great consumer magazine focused on beverages. It's on its 11th issue in the USA.

The January/February edition of the USA magazine has a great article on absinthe, written by Paul Clarke of Cocktail Chronicles. I ordered my copy from Amazon US which got to me in the UK in two weeks in a big well-packed box which provided great protection for my precious magazine (what will it be worth in 100 years?).

For copyright reasons, I cannot post the article directly here, but I am glad to see that the magazine has now put it online.

Thanks, Paul. Everyone can read the full article here.

And to correct an earlier mistake, I understand that the UK Imbibe magazine is not related to the USA magazine ... Sorry for the mistake.


TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.

Laine Jance said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting resource. I will check it out!

Anyway, if you are interested to buy absinthe products, I would like suggest It offers high quality absinthe products as well as its accessories.

Hope you'll visit it and thanks!